The Service & Benefits
Our fully staffed reception and consulting rooms are available every day of the week, during the evenings Monday to Friday, and at the weekends.
From the moment your patients come into the building to the moment they leave, they will find our staff sympathetic and helpful. Everyone will be treated with absolute discretion.
A full range of optional support services – leaving you free to concentrate on your patients.
- An elegant Grade II listed building with 25 consulting rooms, all decorated, furnished and equipped to high standards
- Total flexibility – your own consulting rooms when you need them
- Simple agreements and no long term financial commitments
- Long opening hours – seven days a week. Evenings and Sundays are popular with some clients, not least because local parking is free
- Friendly and professional staff to deal with your calls, welcome your patients, make your appointments, and take payments
- A personalised telephone system answered and managed to your specification
- A full range of optional support services such as medical secretarial administration, marketing, design and PR – leaving you free to concentrate on your patients
- Portable ramps to give comfortable access for wheelchair users
- Discreet personal alarms, if required, to ensure your safety while consulting
- High speed wireless Internet available